Sunday, March 25, 2007

Week Four in A One Bedroom Apartment


I just discovered that there is a man living in our apartment! Can you believe that for the past four weeks, I thought that it was only mom and me. Low and behold, the other night, I look up and see this man looking down at me. Whow would have guessed that he has been there all along.

This week was a big one for me, culminating with my first time to attend church. During the week, I spent time hanging out with my friends Nathan and Jackson. I am still working on getting the pictures into my picture album (I have the link below). Mainly, we took naps and helped our mom's run errands but we also took lots of pictures. Those guys are definitely cool.

At my doctor visit, I found out that I weighed in at over 9 lbs. This is a good thing, although I am eating a lot more and have developed a second chin. Perhaps, this is the reason I am also pooping a whole lot more...so much so that I had to take a bath Saturday morning because I had so overwhelmed the help. I have been sleeping well, however, making it almost 3.5 hours at a time and letting my parents sleep a lot better.

Finally, I saw may great-grandmothers Betty and Solveig. This Sunday, we all went to church together to see my dad sing in the choir (even though I slept in my sling most of the service). The organ was awesome and rattled my bones. I think I will try to go back for Easter before the big easter egg hunt at my aunt and uncle's in Monrovia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have lifelong friends...the earlier you start the better...so Nathan and Jackson and Benjamin can start planning a fishing trip soon. Lots of love n those two big eyes looking at his Daddy!

N.