Saturday, March 17, 2007

Week Three in a One-Bedroom Apartment

I have officially moved my father out of the biggest bed of the house. It is particularly nice to nap during the afternoon hours when he is at work. This way, when he gets home, I can wet my diaper and do most of my crying and fussing for him.

In week three, I think I am hitting my first growth spurt because I have doubled my food intake to 4 ounces at a time and I like to sleep for longer stretches. I now weigh 8 lbs and 6 ounces but people think I might be hitting 9 anytime soon.

The cool thing is that my eyes are starting to adjust and I can actually see the trees and plants that blow against the windows in the afternoon. I am spending a lot more time in my newest Baby Einstein chair, listening to classical music and watching the lights flash to the rhythm.

Mom and I do a lot of walking on Second Street. The stroller is a good place to catch a nap...with the vibration and all...but I also spend a lot of time in the sling when mom wants to go to the store and keep her hands free. Usually, I get a few good hours in my before nature calls. With my cloth diapers, it is not comfortable to be wet, so our outings are still pretty short. Probably the highlight was last weekend when I went to Mother's Beach at Marine Stadium for almost 3 hours and hung out with the families in the park.

Check out my newest photos on Snapfish. As always, thanks for checking in with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Daddy, he pilfered that bed 'cause that's what pirates do!

N.

Anonymous said...

Silly Daddy, he pilfered that bed 'cause that's what pirates do!