Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Life in a One Bedroom Apartment


In my first two weeks home, I am still getting used to having to eat for myself, move gas through my system and sleep in my crib. Oftentimes, I just sleep through the night on the couch with my mom. While life was easier in my mom's belly, I am finding new and interesting things to do with myself on the outside. So far, one of my favority things to do is to pee on my dad when he tries to change my diaper.

During my first week home, my Grandma Brenda came to visit me from Long Island. She did a lot of the cooking and the laundry but also helped me to take naps during the day time. My Aunt Lindsay also helped out around the house but mainly took pictures of me and kissed my toes.

During my second week, my Grandma Paula came to visit from San Luis Obispo. She liked to hold me in the rocking chair. Today, I went for my second doctor's visit at Dr. Quan's. He said that I have already gained a pound and an inch; and weigh in at 8 lbs and 21 inches tall. I am really working hard to sleep in my crib tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! You better stop feeding that kid. At that rate, he will weight 612 lbs. by the time he's 18 years old!

N.