Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week Seven in a One Bedroom Apartment

After a long day of eating, sleeping and changing diapers, I like to take a long bath and relax in the livingroom with a cigar and the paper. The ladies say that my orange Tigger bathrobe is very sophisticated. Once I begin talking, they will find out how really sophisticated I am.

Week seven of life was quite good on a number of fronts. As you will see in my newest photo album on Snapfish, I hung out with my friends Jackson and Nathan to start out the week. Each night, I walked the neighborhood with my dad to look at real estate. He and I are looking to invest together and there are a lot of nice places in the area. He says that someday, when we win the lottery we will be able to afford a place in the Belmont Shore area. I am not sure when that will happen, but I have started planning what I want to do with my own study.

At my doctor's apointment this week, I found out that I now weigh 10.4 but unfortunately, I also found out that my bellybutton needed to be frozen again, due to an unfortunate series of events. My mom puts a little brown fluid on it each night which makes it feel better.

On Friday, my mom and I drove up to Glendale to meet up with my dad. Mostly, we sat in traffic and I yelled at the other drivers on highway 5...there are really a lot of terrible drivers in Los Angeles that shouldn't be on the road. We continued on to my grandma and grandpa's house in Arroyo Grande where we saw the chickens, the new puppies and the duck pond. I also saw my other grandma and grandpa in San Luis Obispo, as well as my great grandparents.

When we returned home on Sunday, we stopped to see Chris and Frances Rich in Santa Barbara at their new place. Frances is much bigger than me and can walk and talk and everything. It was a long trip home but it was certainly worth the time and energy. I look forward to a big week eight ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben:

If you are buying lottery tickets to buy a house with a big new room... try these numbers. they are a sure thing: 29 37 10 1 6 9

Anonymous said...

YOU CAME TO SLO AND DIDN'T CALL ME??? Whatsupwiththat? Puppies? chickens? Wow!!! I'm going to see your Uncle Devin in about a month so if you want me to take him a message, let me know.

N.