Sunday, September 24, 2017

My First NFL Game (week 558)





Actually, it was a delayed birthday present from February.  I made a deal with my parents that I would forgo my birthday party this year if my Dad took me to the Chargers game at the Stubhub Center in Carson.  Although I had to wait 7 months, Dada and I finally made it to see the Chargers take on the Kansas City Chiefs!

It was a great day that began with my Dad's championship game at El Dorado Park, church, Children's Choir, In-n-Out for lunch, and finally the Stubhub Center.   I had a great time seeing all the players so close-up.  They were huge!

We also had Grandpa John and Grammy with us this weekend.  They came down to see some soccer games and to spend time with us.  Although I had a birthday slumber party on Saturday night, Chris got all the adults to himself and they played Monopoly together.  It was a great weekend!

No comments: