Thanksgiving was a busy time for us this year because we went back up to San Luis Obispo less than a week after Grandma Betty's 90th Birthday Party. It was another super quick turnaround in 36 hours where we left Thanksgiving morning @ 600 am, hit Grandma Paula's @ 1000 am, hit Aunt Andrea's @ 100 pm, and hit Grandpa John's and Grammy's @ 400 pm. Because there were so many family members in town, including Waldmans, Sweeneys, Kopps, Walkers, Keislers, Hustons, and even the Bellers, we stayed in a hotel down the street! It was a great time with our cousins, family, and friends. Every time we went somewhere we didn't want to leave!
In other news, Chris and I have been getting ready for the big Christmas Show "Touch of an Angel" which will take place December 11th @ 9:30 am at Bayshore Church. Christopher is a shepherd this year and I am a narrator. We have finally reached a point where I am starting to feel a little bit like the older kid in the choir and I don't know how many more shows that I will be in. It seems like most of the kids make to about 4th Grade, but that there aren't a lot of older kids (particularly boys) beyond that. Chris is much more into the church choir, music, show, and the big Belmont Shore Christmas Parade that is coming up on December 3rd (with help of the Bayshore Men's Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment