Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day (week 326)

With work, school, baseball and soccer all going, these have been been busy times.  Christopher goes to school three days a week right now and spends the other two days helping mommy on errands and around the house. I have school all five days, and now--with baseball games on Mondays and Saturdays--soccer or baseball practice almost every other day of the week.  It definitely keeps me busy and I fall immediately asleep when my head hits the pillow each night.

With daylight savings finally here, Christopher and I sleep-in a little later than we have over the past few months.  To mommy's delight, we are now sleeping until about 7:00 am.  We still try to hit bed before 8:00 pm each night, but the extra hour in the morning has done everyone good.  Christopher is going through a "wake-up" period (coinciding with his mommy attachment), so he is up 1-2 times per night just to check-up on mommy and daddy and to get himself some milk or another tuck-in.  All-in-all, sleep around the Keisler household is pretty good, but there is lots of hope for improvement.


This weekend, Grandpa John, Grammy and Great-grandma came over.  The Pirates had Picture Day, Pancake Breakfast and a game on Saturday morning.  Christopher and I crushed the pancakes and sausage, and played pretty good.  Mommy and daddy had a bus tour in the evening with all the parents, so we got to hang out with Zack and Tim Bowers--eating pizza, playing Wii, and eating popcorn.  On Sunday--St. Patrick's Day--Grandpa John took me to Blair Field to see the Dirtbags complete the sweep of Wichita.  We actually had to leave when it was still 4-4, but the field looked "beautiful".  Since I have been drawing lots of baseball stadium pictures recently, this trip to Blair Field to see Grandpa John's alma mater play was a huge treat.

No comments: