Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grandma's House! (week 234)

This past week, Christopher and I packed-up and headed-off to Grandma Paula's house to spend some time in the countryside. This was a big trip for us because we left on Tuesday afternoon and didn't come back until Friday night. I am not sure what Mommy and Daddy did without us, but everyone seemed pretty happy with the arrangement when we pulled out of the driveway and headed-up to San Luis Obispo.

At Grandma's house we spent a lot of time outside playing with Cousin Eli and Cousin Sophie. While Christopher and Sophie are closer in age, it is clear that he wants to spend his time playing with the big boys now. We ate lots of pancakes, playing chase, and golfing. Grandpa John took us to the golf course in San Luis Obispo. Cousin Eli was super pumped about the whole idea even though he had never been golfing before. When we got there, he spent most of his time introducing himself to the other golfers while we spent time on the putting green.

In the end, the whole trip was a good experience for everyone. Our plan is to take the whole family to see Grandma Dubby next. We will be heading off to New York in a few weeks on the plane together. I don't know if it will be as relaxing for Mommy and Daddy, but I can't wait to see how Christopher does on the plane this time around.

No comments: