On the sports front, my soccer team is stilling meeting Friday mornings and I experienced a major breakthrough this week. Although it made Vince cry, I figured-out that you were supposed to steal the ball from the other players and shoot on goal. While Vince ran behind me crying that he wanted a turn with the ball I was able to score a hat trick and had my first multiple goal game. One of the keys was eliminating the elaborate set-up and approach to my shots on goal. What had been happening was that I was stopping the ball, backing-up, and the ball was getting stolen before I could shoot.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Big Brother Ben (Week 195)
On the sports front, my soccer team is stilling meeting Friday mornings and I experienced a major breakthrough this week. Although it made Vince cry, I figured-out that you were supposed to steal the ball from the other players and shoot on goal. While Vince ran behind me crying that he wanted a turn with the ball I was able to score a hat trick and had my first multiple goal game. One of the keys was eliminating the elaborate set-up and approach to my shots on goal. What had been happening was that I was stopping the ball, backing-up, and the ball was getting stolen before I could shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment