This was a big week, symbolically and otherwise as I moved into my first big-boy-bed. Perhaps it had something to do with mama and dada being sleep deprived; or perhaps it was because they truly felt that it was time for an upgrade; but one morning I woke-up in my old crib mattress and went to sleep in my new orthopedic twin-sized bed. Mama also got me a cool new set of blue sports sheets and comforters. Since, I have slept through the night most nights and even got to go bowling Saturday morning as a reward!Project Little Brother (week 17)
Getting a new bed also means new responsibilities (e.g. pulling up my own covers, going to the bathroom without waking-up my parents). Perhaps the biggest milestone involves my kiki. As a result of my move to a big-boy bed and blankets, I no longer needed the comfort of my baby blanket which has covered me for every nap and every night of sleep. Seeing that Christopher has now been struggling with sleep, I decided to give my kiki to help him through the night. This was my own idea and a big moment for the entire family.
Word of the Week
Nice Caught: a recognition of a great catch (the English language, in all its forms, variations and cases, can be very difficult to learn).
No comments:
Post a Comment