Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big Brother Ben (week 153)

We were all a little disappointed that the Vikings didn't make the Superbowl, but dada says sometimes it's just not meant to be. After all, (6) fumbles in one game...and it still went to overtime. At least there is hope for a good finale in two weeks.

With Dubby and Grandpa gone, we are looking forward to the next set of grandparents to arrive. Unfortunately, I came down with a fever over the weekend (which lasted for four days). Dr. Quan told me that it turned into Bronchitis and I had to take medicine all week. Not only did I not want to eat anything, but the medicine made me sick to boot. Now mama is getting sick, and no-one seems to be sleeping anymore.

Word of the Week
Anything in repetition: used to annoy your parents and welcome time-outs; aka nagging. A hallmark of the onset of the even-more-terrible-threes.

No comments: