Dubby and grandpa Andy came for the weekend these past few days. During that time, I helped dada and grandpa put the caulking and molding on the doors right before the rain came. Dubby went to church with us, and watched me while I rode the silver bike up and down the ramp in the front sidewalk. Overall, it was a relaxing time since we were at home and they wanted to see Christopher. The big news is that I moved into a big boy bed!A few days ago, we took the sides off my crib and turned it into a bed that I can now climb in and out of at night. This is particularly good because it allows me to go to the bathroom on my own (even though I still forget and call for my dada in the middle of the night to get me). Mama says that I am doing good and "transitioning well".
Project Little Brother (week 8)Christopher is growing fast and will do his monthly weigh-in next week. Meantime, he is stretching-out his nights of sleeping; even making it to 5:00 AM, Tuesday morning (which made dada very happy). He tends to be a pretty mellow dude unless he wakes-up hungry. Then, he gets very unhappy until one can deliver a bottle. However, he now exercises every night on the bed with dada by pumping his legs like he is riding a bicycle and waving his arms. All-in-all, he loves his older brother and even tries to eat my popcorn when no one is looking!
Raising Your Parents
When there is a new baby in the house, parents will often try to figure out why he is crying. 90 percent of the time, he is crying because he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. Change his diaper and put a bottle in his mouth! Usually, by the time parents have their second child they realize that babies go through phases and that giving him a bottle when he cries isn't going to create a lifelong bad habit.
Word of the Week
She: the pronoun used to describe a male person (like a little brother). Conversely, "he" is used to describe a female person.
No comments:
Post a Comment