This week started out kind of tough because mama and I had to turn-in Bambi II at the movie store. It was certainly like saying goodbye to an old friend considering that we watched Bambi II at least 2 times a day. Even after great protest, I relinquished the movie with the hopes that someday we would meet again, and that my sacrifice would allow for some other young man to have his life changed by the great film. As consolation, mama found a Japanese version of Bambi II online...even though we had to watch it in chunks.Mama and I spent a lot of time together this week in the garden. We picked our first crop of tomatoes and I got my first taste of the delicious little fruit. Although I still won't eat the tomato skin like my friend Jackson (who eats tomatoes and avocados by the dozens), the juice is good enough for me. Mama and I also used the tomatoes we picked to make mini pizzas. It was easy to cover the tomatoes with cheese on little pita breads and make something even more delicious out of nothing!
On Monday, mama and I went to 2nd Street in Belmont Shore to run some errands and we saw dada in all the newspaper stands. I pointed and called-out every newspaper stand on the street that had dada's face on it. Mama said the good thing this time was that the article was actually a good one. Dada was gone a lot through the middle and end of the week for coyote meetings and award banquets. Somedays he was really happy and some days he was really tired. I guess that you get both good and bad days at work.Saturday and Sunday were great because I got to go to a concert with Great-Grandma and grandpa John. We sang and clapped when they played "It's A Small World", which I remember from our trip to Disneyland. After, they took me to the pench fry store and we ate pizza for dinner. Mama and dada went to their own movie and dinner why we were partying-it-up. Sunday, dada and I went to church and came home to find a giant waterslide on Carfax. What an awesome day!
Word of the Week
Pench Fries: delicious, salty little potato sticks that you eat with ketchup. Pench fries are sold for money at the pench fry store and are best for dinner with fish sticks. One could eat pench frys every day for lunch and dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment