We have grass! I went to bed on Saturday afternoon around 1:00 PM. When I woke-up around 4:00 PM and went into the backyard, it was covered with beautiful, green, grass! After three weekends of cussing and sweating, mama and dada finally laid down the turf that they promised. Now, I can play full court basketball without tracking in all the mud and dirt and dust that mama has been complaining about. Right now, mama and dada say we have to keep the grass really wet (so that the roots will get down to the gworms)...but I took few shots on the hoopies to test it out when they weren't looking anyways.This was a great weekend because Aiden from across the street turned three years old. To make matters even better, he had a jump house in his driveway (with Diego the Explorer), and chocolate cake. We are still singing happy birthday and talking about the candles and the cake at the Keisler household.
Dada says that I am still stuck in a mama-loving phase. It is somewhat of a push-and-pull type thing, where I can't be around mama without nagging, crying or whining...but I can't be without her. If I am with dada, everything seems to be okay. The moment that mama walks in the room, however, I immediately begin to feel like crying. First thing in the morning, no matter what is going on or what is in my pants, the first thing that I want is to be with mama. She says this phase will pass but it is definitely a compelling one and highly annoying to everyone around me.Word of the Week:
Cute: anything and everything that is small and appealing. Cute may apply to bubbles, worms or Fivel from An American Tale. This adjective is highly flexible and can describe anything from an object to a feeling of overwhelming joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment