I went to the Mission San Luis Obispo this week for the first time and it was great! It was a very old church with candles, statues and cwosses everywhere. Nothing better than a good church if you want to hear some singing or see some old cwosses. While we were there Coppa bought me a set of colorful beads to wear around my neck. I call it my rosary. I am not sure why it makes dada nervous that I now carry around my rosary...but Coppa is sure happy!While dada and mama were at a conference in Monterey, I spent time with grandma Coppa and Ampa Mike at the farm. Together, we have been taking care of the doggies, checking out the winmeal and gathering the weggs from the chinkins. Every few hours, Coppa gives me the phone so that I can tell mama all about my day and keep her up-to-date about what I am doing. When mama and dada came home from their trip, I pointed out everything to them and did a little dance.
I have finally returned to a more normal sleeping pattern which makes mama and dada very happy. They seem so much more refreshed when they don't keep coming into my room at night. My recommendation is for them to put a small fridge in my room so that I can get my own milk when I need it. If they gave me a glow-in-the-dark nook nook, I could probably find that too!
Next week, we go to see Cousin Eli (aka Taco) in Santa Fe. Mama says it is my last free flight (before I turn 2 years old). Should be a big trip!
Word of the Week:
Cwock: something that has a circle in the middle of it and hangs on the wall. Many people have cwocks in their house or on the wall outside. Usually the cwock will make sounds--either a bong or a ding--on a regular basis. If you put your hand on a cwock, you can feel the vibration of the bong.
No comments:
Post a Comment