Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tales from the Crib (Week 57)

My mommy and I hung out all week! We had the best time going to the beach with my buddies Jackson and Nathan, and running full-speed into the water. I like to run into the water after the big kids and go in until my head goes underneath the water. My mom says that I shouldn't try to do what the big kids do since I don't know how to swim, but I love the beach and the cold ocean water! In fact, every time my mom tries to get me to come back to the beach I throw a giant tantrum. I also got my first sunburn and my dad called me a lobster baby.

I also got my new "big-boy toothbrush". I am a firm believer that you can't brush your teeth too much and take my tooth brush with me wherever I go. Some days, I brush three or four times a day for hours at a time...and I love the taste of my Grins n' Giggles toothpaste.

My Uncle Mark came to visit through the middle of the week and we had a blast seeing the sights of Long Beach. We walked the entire beach path to the Aquarium and touched the baby skates. I got to splash around in the water cannons and let all the other kids shoot at me. Later, we met my dad for lunch downtown at his favorite Mexican restaurant. I am big on the steak mole enchiladas. We finished with beers at the BBC...while my dad went back to work.

Another first was that I broke out my newest phrase: "What's this?" I had been testing it out over the past few weeks, dropping it here and there. This week though, I think it is definitely a phrase that pays and can see myself using it a lot more. It has been a good week.

No comments: