This week, I also spent a lot of time at the Tot Lot two houses down. It is fun to go to the park because I get to see how all the older kids play. Since I have begun walking, I blend in much better with the big kids. Most people don't know that I am only 12 months old because I am taller than most 18-month-old kids and I am getting better at walking and running. Mostly, I just walk around the concrete perimeter of the park but this week, I tried to get into the action.
Some older boys were playing with a pail and using it to climb on the bars. I waited in line like everyone else, but for some reason I never got to the front. The bigger guys kept cutting in on me and when I got my chance to stand on the bucket, they took it away!
I had a great weekend (other than going to the emergency room). My parents I spent most of our time outside together. Went to Recreation Park and played on all the new equipment. We went up-and-down the stairs; slid down the big blue tube-slide; found a gopher hole; and saw the Casting Club and the Dog Park. When we got home, my dad let me climb the stairs on the back patio over and over!
No comments:
Post a Comment