My Grandpa Webster came to visit on Monday and Tuesday on business from Long Island. He says that he was out here to find out whether or not a company that he was working with was going to be able to cut the mustard. He said they were "jack-assing around". I am not exactly sure what that means but I am glad that he likes me more than he likes the guys that he came to visit. He brought with him fresh clams from that he dug up himself from the bay in Long Island. Also, he brought my dad an entire pizza from Long Island that my dad says is the best in the world. My Grandpa says it is good because of the water in Long Island but my dad won't share it with me so I don't really know what that means.
Finally, I attended my first Long Beach Municipal Band concert in Marine Stadium Park on Thursday night. At first, it was pretty awesome. There were people and kids and dogs everywhere. I got to touch the grass with my toes and look at the kids climbing the trees. I got nervous when everyone started clapping, though and as it got dark I got very scared. My dad says that I will get used to it as we attend more concerts. I'm not sure when we went home but I slept like a rock!
1 comment:
Hey Benjamin,
Glad you enjoyed your first Muni Band concert. Please come up and say hi next time you're there!
Post a Comment