With the beginning of Summer came the beginning of another stage in life: my first job(s). I say job(s) because I didn't get just one job taking care of our next door neighbor's front lawn for the Summer, but I got a second job taking care of the Temple's backyard across the street for the next 6 weeks while they make their way across the country.

The second job that I got this Summer is for the Temples across the street. They are on a big vacation to see the country so they asked me to mow and water the backyard while they are gone. It is pretty straight forward although I have to make sure to keep the mower charged, water the edges of the grass, and let the chickens out for a little while to clean up the bugs. I like the responsibility and I am getting another $5 a week to get it done!
I think that I could probably add a few more lawns to my schedule for the Summer. Dad is reading us "Middle School Millionaires" which is about two guys who make money around their neighborhood to take out the trash for each house that hires them. I am starting to think that there might be more business in the neighborhood!

No comments:
Post a Comment