Eli and I haven't seen each other as much as we should lately. Since we are both four, we have our ups and downs when we first get together. It is a sort of a feeling-out period at first. Since I like to play sports and like everyone to follow the rules, it can be a tough match to find the right game to play with Eli. He likes to run, jump, tackle, and play more freely...and I like sports. After a few hours together we usually find some games that we can both play together and end up having a lot of fun. Sophie is still pretty little. While she likes to chase us around, Christopher is much more interested in the big boys that he is in his little Cousin Sophie.
Monday, December 19, 2011
To Grandmother's House We Go (week 261)
Eli and I haven't seen each other as much as we should lately. Since we are both four, we have our ups and downs when we first get together. It is a sort of a feeling-out period at first. Since I like to play sports and like everyone to follow the rules, it can be a tough match to find the right game to play with Eli. He likes to run, jump, tackle, and play more freely...and I like sports. After a few hours together we usually find some games that we can both play together and end up having a lot of fun. Sophie is still pretty little. While she likes to chase us around, Christopher is much more interested in the big boys that he is in his little Cousin Sophie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment