The flight home from New York was a long one--probably more so for my parents than for either of us boys. Christopher stayed awake for almost the entire trip and I slept little to none, making it a long ride for the entire family. When we got back to Long Beach, it was already getting late but so good to be home. I have begun using the bathtub as a practice pool for putting my head under the water.
We went to the Angel's game on Sunday...one of my favorite things to do. On the big field outside the stadium, I ran the bases in 35 seconds. I am not sure if that will get me a Major League contract, but it is definitely an improvemIn the KidsZone, I spun the wheel and was the only kid of the (20) or so in the line at the time to get a Grand Slam and to win an Erik Aybar Bobblehead doll. It was perfect because Aybar is my favorite player. Dadda told to me to be careful with him since my other three Bobbleheads have already suffered a number of injuries including missing hair, broken arms, and even a shattered jaw. He says it is better to play with them and suffer the casualties than to allow them to sit on the shelf until your grandkids throw them away someday.
Project Little Brother (week 38)
Christopher got a lot stronger from his trip to New York. He is a very strong crawler and is now pulling himself up onto everything (including the steps at Dubbys). This of course, means a lot more injuries. Chris has also learned how to complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment