Friday, December 25, 2009

Big Brother Ben (week 149) Merry Christmas!

Santa came last night! When I went to bed after the candlelight service at Bayshore, I checked-out the tree to see if there was anything new...at some point while I slept, a delivery was made (and I swear that I heard some hooves on the roof). I will write more later, but to make it short: he delivered big time! Not only did I get a set of stop, yield and one way signs, but also the coveted Silver Bike.

Dada said it was the first time that he saw me speechless. I have loaded some picture on Snapfish for you to see...and rumor has it, my grandma's all chipped-in to help Santa afford such a wonderful gift. Christopher seemed to enjoy his first Christmas...of course, he doesn't understand much about the whole thing. Mainly, he drank bottles and watched me open presents. He should be more into it next year!

No comments: