Mama and dada went to a wedding this weekend. They said it was a holiday weekend and that people shouldn't have weddings on opening day at the Colesium. I guess USC was playing because dada and I put the flag up in the front yard and sang the fight song together. The best part was that my grammy, grandpa and great grandma came over to hang-out while my parents went to the big party.My mama and I went looking for pre-schools during the week and found an awesome place right up the road where you get to go to church on Tuesdays and there is a giant white cross outside. I made sure to take a few moments to say the Lord's Prayer on the front steps which definitely impressed my teacher (I will be in the Clouds Group); but mama said that I would have to get potty trained so that I could be with the big kids group. It is a pretty good deal because we trade a pee pee for one gummy worm and a poo poo for three gummy worms. Dada says that I am going to give myself a hernia from pushing so hard but I don't really know what that is...I want the gummy worm.
Word of Week
Yay Yay: to fold a kiki (aka blanket) over the side of the crib. This creates an attractive interior for one's crib and increases the sense of security.
No comments:
Post a Comment