Aunt Leah and Uncle Mark got married on the beach Saturday, September 15, 2008. Although I wasn't there, the stories got back to me. Apparently, they rented out a bunch of apartments and houses on the island and the whole family stayed for multiple nights. The ceremony was on the beach and the reception happened at the same time as the USC versus Ohio State football game. My dad tried to get my Uncle to change the date of the wedding...but since he had to officiate the gig, there was no getting out of it.
These days, I spend a lot of time pitching the baseball to my dad who hits it back to me. Usually, our games end in him hitting the ball off my head or hand...always, our games end in crying. We also play a lot of basketball. I hit about 30 percent of my free-throws but I am working on nailing down a higher field goal percentage.
Tomorrow, my mom has to go to work so I will have to go to daycare for the next few days. Hopefully, I will still be able to get my fair share of Little Einsteins!
No comments:
Post a Comment