Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tales From the Crib (Week 66)

This week, I got to go to my first Dirtbags playoff game. My grandpa Keisler was a Dirtbag from way back and holds a couple pitching records for the college. Mostly, I just liked looking at the high ceiling of the stadium, Blair Field. I thought that for this week, I would share some of my current words:
  • Hi (means just about anything)
  • Ball or bow (in concert with throwing or falling backward/sitting down)
  • Meow (when asked about cats)
  • Go-go (all gone)
  • Da-da (a song that I sing)
  • Ba-Bah (bottle)
  • Ba-bee (baby)
  • Duck (any bird or fowl)
  • Dubby (meaning buddy)
In addition, I also know a number of words that I can't actually say but can recognize and do some tricks:
  • Eyes (point to the eyes)
  • Who's Ben? (point to myself)
  • Kiss-kiss (give open-mouth kisses to anyone who will ask)

No comments: